Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd (0168.HK)
21 Feb 2018
* ENTERED NEW YANTAI BEER PRODUCT SALES AGREEMENT WITH YANTAI BEER ON 24 JAN 2018, TERM OF WHICH IS FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 TO 31 DEC 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Jan 5 Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd , the maker of China's best known Tsingtao beer, said on Friday it has raised product prices by up to 5 percent, in a bid to offset pressure from higher costs of production and raw materials.
* SAYS IT PLANS TO RAISE PRICES ON SOME PRODUCTS DUE TO INCREASED RAW MATERIALS COSTS
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - Asahi is sobering up a bit when it comes to dealmaking. Late on Wednesday, the Japanese brewer said it would sell the roughly one-fifth it owns of Chinese counterpart Tsingtao for about 106 billion yen ($937 million). The near-decade-long bet has not been time or money well spent but at least this shows Asahi will now focus on investments where it can wield meaningful control.
HONG KONG, Dec 21 The Hong Kong shares of Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd are set to open down 6 percent on Thursday after a major Japanese shareholder reached deal to sell its entire stake in China's second-largest brewer.
TOKYO/HONG KONG Chinese conglomerate Fosun International is taking a large chunk of Tsingtao Brewery Co after Japan's Asahi Group Holdings said on Wednesday it would sell its entire 19.9 percent stake for a total of 106 billion yen ($937 million).
* Fosun and units acquiring 18 pct stake in Tsingtao for $844 mln
TOKYO, Dec 20 Japanese brewer Asahi Group Holdings said on Wednesday it would sell its 19.9 percent stake in China's Tsingtao Brewery Co to China's Fosun and others for a total of 106 billion yen ($937 million).
* FOSUN INTERNATIONAL -FOSUN INDUSTRIAL, PEAK REINSURANCE, & OTHERS TO BUY 243.1 MILLION SHARES OF TSINGTAO BREWERY CO FOR HK$6.62 BILLION FROM ASAHI GROUP
BRIEF-Asahi Group Says To Sell Its Stake In Tsingtao To Tsingtao Brewery Group, Fosun Industrial Holdings, Others -Statement
* TO SELL ALL OF ITS 106 BILLION YEN STAKE IN CHINA'S TSINGTAO BREWERY -STATEMENT