Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp (0322.HK)
15 Dec 2017
* TO BUY FROZEN & DRIED FOOD MATERIALS, DRIED MEAT FLOSS & OTHER MEAT PRODUCTS FROM WEIZHEN INVESTMENT AND ITS UNITS FOR 3 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO ENTERED INTO PRODUCTS SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH TING CHUAN FOR SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS TO TING CHUAN AND UNITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXERCISED EXPEDITED CALL OPTION TO BUY AIB-HELD SHARES AT AGGREGATE CONSIDERATION OF US$611.9 MILLION
HONG KONG, Nov 13 Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp, a Chinese partner of Starbucks and PepsiCo, on Monday reported a 30 percent jump in quarterly profit but warned of margin pressure partly due to rising raw material costs.
* Qtrly profit attributable RMB1.24 billion versus RMB952.6 million
HONG KONG, Aug 21 Chinese food and beverage maker Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp on Monday posted a more than three-fold jump in quarterly net profit thanks to solid noodle sales and as its beverage business benefited from warm weather.
* Qtrly profit attributable rmb 266.7 million versus rmb 77 mln
* lin Chin-Tang has been appointed as executive director of company.
TOKYO, June 30 Japan's Asahi Group Holdings Ltd on Friday said it will sell its remaining 20.4 percent stake in Tingyi-Asahi Beverages Holding Co Ltd to Chinese joint venture partner Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp for $612 million.