China Gas Holdings Ltd (0384.HK)
23 Feb 2018
BEIJING, Dec 29 China will launch a new natural gas trading exchange in Chongqing in early 2018, rival to a similar project in Shanghai. Beijing hopes at least one of the schemes will develop into a benchmark to price gas supplies across Asia.
* CGGLA AND PROUD KEEN ENTERED INTO JV DEED; PARTIES TO JOINTLY OPERATE JV CO ON A 60:40 BASIS BY CGGLA AND PROUD KEEN RESPECTIVELY
* FITCH - CHINA GAS SHORTAGE PUTTING TEMPORARY SQUEEZE ON OPERATORS
* HY REVENUE HK$20.88 BILLION VERSUS HK$13.45 BILLION A YEAR AGO
* Unit China Gas Industrial entered Zhongyuan cooperation agreement with Zhongyuan Kangda
* Net profit attributable to owners of company for six months ended 30 September 2017 is expected to increase by more than 90%
* To lay 20,000-30,000 km of pipe a year over the next few years
* Entered into a non-legally binding MoU with Delfin LNG LLC in relation to sale and purchase of 3 million m/t of LNG per annum Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING Delfin Midstream, developing the first floating facility to export U.S. natural gas, has sealed a preliminary 15-year sales deal with city gas distributor China Gas Holdings, Delfin founder and Chief Executive Officer Frederick Jones said.
BEIJING, Oct 23 Kazakhstan has started supplying gas to China via the Central-Asia China gas pipeline system for the first time, state-owned China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) said on Monday.