China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (0762.HK)
17 Aug 2018
HONG KONG, Aug 15 China Unicom Hong Kong on Wednesday reported a 145 percent rise in first-half net profit, helped by mobile revenue growth and cost control.
HONG KONG China Tower Corp Ltd's shares closed flat on their debut in Hong Kong on Wednesday, with escalating Sino-U.S. trade tensions dragging on investor sentiment toward the world's biggest initial public offering (IPO) in two years. | Video
HONG KONG China Tower Corp Ltd's shares closed flat on their debut in Hong Kong on Wednesday, with escalating Sino-U.S. trade tensions dragging on investor sentiment towards the world's biggest initial public offering (IPO) in two years. | Video
* Shares close at issue price of $1.26 versus peak of HK$1.29
HONG KONG (Reuters/IFR) - China Tower Corp Ltd has raised $6.9 billion after pricing its initial public offering (IPO) at the bottom of an indicative range, four people close to the deal said on Wednesday, in the world's biggest listing in two years.
* Tower shares priced at bottom of offered range at HK$1.26 each
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - China Tower could have communication issues with investors. The world’s biggest mobile-mast company has filed a prospectus for a Hong Kong float, which Reuters says could raise $10 billion. China’s big three telecoms operators are both key customers as well as shareholders. New backers will need to be convinced the trio won’t squeeze the company too hard as they try to keep their own costs down.
* China Tower operated 1.9 million sites as of end 2017 (Adds details from IPO prospectus, company background)
* MARCH NET ADDITION OF LOCAL ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS DOWN 0.308 MILLION
BRIEF-China Unicom (Hong Kong) Says Q1 Profit Attributable To Equity Shareholders Of Co RMB 3.01 Bln
* QTRLY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO EQUITY SHAREHOLDERS OF COMPANY AMOUNTED TO RMB 3,005 MILLION, UP SIGNIFICANTLY BY 248.7 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR.