China LNG Group Ltd (0931.HK)
23 Feb 2018
BEIJING, Feb 23 China's imports of liquefied natural gas (LNG) hit record levels in January, as the world's most populous nation rushed to shore up supplies ahead of another cold snap and this month's Lunar New Year celebrations, while fuel exports also jumped.
MELBOURNE, Feb 21 Santos Ltd, Australia's No. 2 independent gas producer, reported a more-than-fivefold rise in annual underlying profit on Wednesday, and flagged it may soon be in a position to revive its dividend and embark on growth.
* ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF 35% EQUITY INTERESTS IN HEBEI DEZHONG GAS TRADING CO. LTD
* COMPANY TO ISSUE CONVERTIBLE NOTES OF HK$800 MILLION TO MACQUARIE BANK
BRIEF-China LNG Group Applies For Resumption Of Trading In Its Shares On Stock Exchange From 19 Jan 2018
* APPLIED FOR RESUMPTION OF TRADING IN ITS SHARES ON STOCK EXCHANGE FROM 19 JAN 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO ENTERED INTO A COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH CNOOC GAS AND POWER GROUP CO., LIMITED TRADING & MARKETING BRANCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REQUESTS TRADING HALT PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT ON MAJOR SIGNED COOPERATION AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-China Lng Group to establish fund with Chengdu Huaqi Houpu and China Nuclear Industry Fifth Construction
* Co, Chengdu Huaqi Houpu and China Nuclear Industry Fifth Construction entered into a letter of intent
* In negotiation with Enterprise Energy in reaching cooperation in LNG upstream, midstream & downstream development in PRC
* Is in negotiation with a state- owned enterprise energy co in reaching a strategic cooperation in lng upstream, midstream and downstream development