Lenovo Group Ltd (0992.HK)
* Debt-ridden LeEco will soon obtain investments from several Chinese internet, property and tech giants, Caixin reported
BRUSSELS, April 17 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* REFERS TO EXISTING CCT AGREEMENTS ENTERED BETWEEN LENOVO SINGAPORE AND COMPAL GROUP
CHICAGO/SAN FRANCISCO, March 27 Apple Inc on Tuesday rolled out a new iPad and classroom software aimed at grabbing more of the U.S. education market, but did not cut the price of its entry-level tablet despite schools flocking to laptops costing a third less.
* ANNOUNCES FINAL RESULTS OF TENDER OFFER FOR REPURCHASE OF 2019 NOTES AND 2022 NOTES
* ANNOUNCES THAT MINIMUM FIXED SPREAD FOR 2023 NOTES WILL BE 195 BASIS POINTS
* PROPOSES ISSUANCE OF U.S. DOLLAR-DENOMINATED NOTES DUE 2023 AND 2028
* MADE APPLICATION TO STOCK EXCHANGE OF HONG KONG LTD FOR LISTING OF US$3 BILLION MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* U.S. CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION SAYS LENOVO RECALLS THINKPAD LAPTOPS DUE TO FIRE HAZARD
HONG KONG Personal computer maker Lenovo Group said it would miss a target to turnaround its mobile business by March, after earlier posting a quarterly loss due to a one-off charge linked to tax reforms in the United States.