CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd (1093.HK)
23 Feb 2018
BRIEF-CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Announces Drug Registration Approval Of "Paclitaxel For Injection (Albumin-Bound)"
* "PACLITAXEL FOR INJECTION (ALBUMIN-BOUND)" GRANTED DRUG REGISTRATION APPROVAL BY CHINA FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GROUP'S GASTRIC CANCER DRUG "DP303C" WAS GRANTED ORPHAN-DRUG DESIGNATION BY U.S. FDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CSPC XNW SUBMITTED APPLICATION TO CSRC FOR PROPOSED A SHARE LISTING ON CHINEXT OF SZSE & RECEIVED NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE
* LI CHUNLEI WAS APPOINTED AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY WITH EFFECT FROM 12 DECEMBER 2017.
* Massive Giant Group transferred approximately 6.78% of total issued shares to Common Success International Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 9-month profit attributable HK$2.04 billion versus HK$1.57 billion
* Group's "HA121-28" and "alprostadil liposome injection" were granted clinical trial approvals
* shall issue 189 million placing shares at placing price of hk$12.44 per share
* seeks trading halt pending release of announcement regarding placing of new shares under general mandate Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Trading in shares of co has been halted at 9:08 a.m. on oct 12 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: