Wynn Macau Ltd (1128.HK)
15 Feb 2018
HONG KONG Shares in Wynn Macau rose 6 percent on Thursday as trade resumed following the resignation of its founder Steve Wynn in the wake of allegations that he subjected women who worked for him to unwanted sexual advances.
* STEPHEN A. WYNN HAS RESIGNED AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD, AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* TRADING IN SHARES AND DEBT SECURITIES OF CO HALTED PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT ON CHANGES IN DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG Trade in shares of Wynn Macau Ltd were suspended on Wednesday, the Hong Kong stock exchange said without providing further details.
HONG KONG, Feb 7 Trade in shares of Wynn Macau Ltd were suspended on Wednesday, the Hong Kong stock exchange said without providing further details.
* FORMED SPECIAL COMMITTEE OF WRL BOARD TO INVESTIGATE ALLEGATIONS CONTAINED IN A JAN 26 WALL STREET JOURNAL ARTICLE
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE $179.2 MILLION VERSUS $46.6 MILLION
* Says its unit HONEST MOUNT INVESTMENTS LIMITED disposes WYNN MACAU's corporate bonds at T$124.2 million
* Entered into purchase agreement with Deutsche Bank Ag, Singapore branch, as representative of initial purchasers, and initial purchasers
* Announces proposed issuance of senior notes and concurrent tender offer for repurchase of 2021 notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)