China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988.HK)
* Q1 NET INTEREST INCOME RMB15,741 MILLION VERSUS RMB20,680 MILLION
* SAYS BOARD APPROVES TO INVEST UP TO A$100 MILLION TO PARTICIPATE IN RPFCBIDCO PTY LTD'S ACQUISITION OF AUSTRALIA'S PET FOOD COMPANY Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2qLxLZp Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 4.1 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2GlAtza Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Exclusive: Amid liquidity concerns, China's HNA Group aviation fuel bill hits $476 million - sources
BEIJING China's HNA Group has amassed an estimated 3 billion yuan ($476 million) bill with a state-run aviation fuel company, two oil industry sources said, underscoring how a deepening cash crunch is plaguing core operations at the conglomerate.
* HNA Group has been selling assets to address liquidity crunch
* SAYS IT RECEIVES NOTICE FROM ANBANG INSURANCE SAYING THAT THE INSURER AND ITS UNITS' OPERATIONS ARE STABLE AND HAVE ABUNDANT CASH, SO THERE ARE NO IMMEDIATE PLANS TO CUT STAKE IN THE COMPANY Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2HE4siW Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)