China Vanke Co Ltd (2202.HK)
19 Apr 2018
BEIJING China's new home prices rose for their 35th consecutive month in March, with more cities reporting growth as the government supported demand from first-time buyers and despite persistent curbs to dampen speculative demand.
* Smaller cities extended higher gains (Adds details on top price performers, quotes)
* SHENZHEN EXCHANGE FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF CHINA VANKE'S 89.72 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 2.68 BILLION YUAN ($427.02 million) ON APRIL 17 Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2tdwdX9 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2760 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* APPLICATION MADE BY UNIT TO HK EXCHANGE FOR LISTING WITH PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INCREASED FROM $4.4 BILLION TO $7 BILLION FOR 12 MONTHS AFTER APRIL 10 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH CHINA VANKE Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2EwHrvH Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS ITS CONTRACT SALES IN MARCH AT 50.68 BILLION YUAN ($8.04 billion)
SHANGHAI, April 4 China Vanke Co Ltd's second-largest shareholder plans to dispose of its stake in the real estate firm, according to a Tuesday statement on the Shenzhen stock exchange.
HONG KONG, March 27 Property developer China Vanke Co Ltd on Tuesday said talks to buy a stake in Russia's O1 are still ongoing and that no decision has yet been reached.
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 9.0 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares as FY 2017 div payment
HONG KONG, March 26 China Vanke Co Ltd , the country's second-biggest property developer by sales, on Monday reported a 30.3 percent rise in core annual profit to a record high.