Agile Group Holdings Ltd (3383.HK)
20 Apr 2018
* SEES FY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO INCREASE BY MORE THAN 150%
* FEB PRE-SALES VALUE RMB5.56 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, March 5 (IFR) - Chinese high-yield bonds were marginally weaker, but there was no sign of a sell-off in metals-related credits, despite growing rhetoric from the US about trade tariffs on steel and aluminium.
* PROPOSES INTERNATIONAL OFFERING OF SENIOR PERPETUAL CAPITAL SECURITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Agile Group Says Final Offer Price For A-Living Shares In Global Offering At Hk$12.30 Per A-Living Share
* ANNOUNCES A-LIVING SERVICES CO FIXED FINAL OFFER PRICE FOR A-LIVING SHARES IN GLOBAL OFFERING AT HK$12.30 PER A-LIVING SHARE
* JANUARY PRE-SALES VALUE RMB6.99 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG Chinese property developer Agile Group Holdings is looking to raise up to HK$4.7bn (US$600m) from a listing of its property management unit in Hong Kong, Reuters reported.
HONG KONG, Jan 29 China property developer Agile Group Holdings Ltd said it was looking to list its property management unit on the main board in Hong Kong, raising up to HK$4.7 billion ($600 million) to fund investments, acquisitions and upgrade operations.
* DEC. GROUP PRE-SALES VALUE WAS RMB8.35 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* CO (AS BORROWER) AND CERTAIN OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES (AS GUARANTORS) ENTERED INTO A FACILITY AGREEMENT WITH A BANK (AS LENDER)