China International Capital Corp Ltd (3908.HK)
24 Apr 2018
* SAYS TO ISSUE SECOND TRANCHE OF 2018 NON-PUBLICLY ISSUED CORPORATE BONDS WORTH UP TO 2.0 BILLION YUAN ($318.65 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2qNsGzP Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2765 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BEIJING The unexpected decision by China's central bank to cut the amount of cash that lenders must keep in reserves is unlikely to be its last such move given the growing concerns about a possible trade war with the United States, economists said.
* China seeks to head off economic slowdown amid trade war fears
* SAYS TO ISSUE 5-YEAR BONDS WORTH 1.0 BILLION YUAN ($159.05 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H9F1ta Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2875 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
SHANGHAI, April 12 China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) said its biggest shareholder, Central Huijin Investment Co, has put up for sale a roughly 9.5 percent stake in the company worth about 5 billion yuan ($796.80 million).
BRIEF-China International Capital Corp Says Shareholder Offered To Publicly Sell Domestic Shares In Company
* SHAREHOLDER OFFERED TO PUBLICLY SELL ITS 398.5 MILLION DOMESTIC SHARES IN COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PICC to be last of top-5 China insurers to list in HK, mainland
SHANGHAI People's Insurance Group of China (PICC) , which owns the nation’s biggest non-life insurer, is targeting raising more than $1.6 billion (1.13 billion pounds) through a Shanghai IPO in a long-delayed plan that will be the biggest mainland listing so far in 2018.
* SAYS CO WELCOMES INVESTMENT LED BY CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION LIMITED
BRIEF-Far East Horizon Says Ifel To Sell Ifel Underlying Assets To China International Capital Corp
* IFEL TO SELL IFEL UNDERLYING ASSETS FOR RMB1.60 BILLION TO CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION LTD