China International Capital Corp Ltd (3908.HK)
15 Feb 2018
* MAANA SAYS RAISES $28 MILLION FROM CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORP, EIGHT SQUARE CAPITAL AND NEW INVESTORS INCLUDE, ACCENTURE VENTURES, AND SINO CAPITAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 9-month net profit attributable RMB 1.95 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Singapore's GIC Private Ltd Sells 23 million shares of China International Capital Corp at an average off-exchange price per share of HK$16.46 on Nov 8 - HKEx filing
Tencent Holdings Ltd's nearly 5 percent equity stake in China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) sent the investment bank's shares in Hong Kong to an all-time high.
* Tencent Mobility will subscribe for 207.5 mln CICC shares at HK$13.80/share (Adds share movement, context)
Sept 20 Tencent Holdings Ltd will invest HK$2.86 billion ($366.6 million) in China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) for a 4.95 percent stake in the Chinese investment bank, CICC said on Wednesday.
* Co and unit of Tencent Holdings, entered into subscription agreement
BRIEF-Far East Horizon says units entered entered into assets disposal agreement with China International Capital
* IFEL and China International Capital Corp Ltd entered into assets disposal agreement
Aug 29 China International Capital Corporation Ltd