China International Capital Corp Ltd (3908.HK)
21 Aug 2018
HONG KONG China's Anbang Insurance Group Co Ltd is looking to offload overseas properties worth about $10 billion to shore up its balance sheet as part of a government-backed rescue, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
HONG KONG China's Anbang Insurance Group Co Ltd [ANBANG.UL] is looking to offload overseas properties worth about $10 billion to shore up its balance sheet as part of a government-backed rescue, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
* Sale of hotels, office buildings likely within a month -sources
BRIEF-China International Capital Receives Reply On Conducting Pilot Cross-Border Businesses From CSRC
* RECEIVED REPLY REGARDING CONDUCTING PILOT CROSS-BORDER BUSINESSES BY CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORP LTD FROM CSRC
* SAYS TO ISSUE SECOND TRANCHE OF 2018 NON-PUBLICLY ISSUED CORPORATE BONDS WORTH UP TO 2.0 BILLION YUAN ($318.65 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2qNsGzP Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2765 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BEIJING The unexpected decision by China's central bank to cut the amount of cash that lenders must keep in reserves is unlikely to be its last such move given the growing concerns about a possible trade war with the United States, economists said.
* China seeks to head off economic slowdown amid trade war fears
* SAYS TO ISSUE 5-YEAR BONDS WORTH 1.0 BILLION YUAN ($159.05 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H9F1ta Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2875 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
SHANGHAI, April 12 China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) said its biggest shareholder, Central Huijin Investment Co, has put up for sale a roughly 9.5 percent stake in the company worth about 5 billion yuan ($796.80 million).
BRIEF-China International Capital Corp Says Shareholder Offered To Publicly Sell Domestic Shares In Company
* SHAREHOLDER OFFERED TO PUBLICLY SELL ITS 398.5 MILLION DOMESTIC SHARES IN COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: