Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)
19 Jan 2018
* ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES EXPANSION OF COLLABORATION WITH TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS TO DEVELOP RNA-BASED THERAPEUTICS FOR THE TREATMENT OF NONALCOHOLIC STEATOHEPATITIS (NASH) AND OTHER GI DISORDERS
BRIEF-Takeda And Denali Therapeutics Collaborate To Develop Therapies For Neurodegenerative Diseases
* TAKEDA AND DENALI THERAPEUTICS COLLABORATE TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE THERAPIES FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES
TOKYO, Jan 5 Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co said on Friday it has agreed to buy Belgian biotech group TiGenix NV for 520 million euros ($628 million).
Amgen Inc said on Monday a final analysis of late-stage trial data showed that its Kyprolis combined with two other drugs helped blood cancer patients live longer.
Dec 11 Amgen Inc said on Monday a final analysis of late-stage trial data showed that its Kyprolis combined with two other drugs helped blood cancer patients live longer.
* TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL ANNOUNCES RESEARCH COLLABORATION IN ALS WITH MONTREAL NEUROLOGICAL INSTITUTE
* Says its wholly owned subsidiary Takeda Pharmaceutical Real Estate Company has signed an agreement with Takashimaya Company Limited for the sale of properties
* U.S. FDA says preliminary results from a safety clinical trial show increased risk of heart-related death with Febuxostat (Uloric) versus Allopurinol
BRIEF-TAKEDA RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR ADCETRIS FOR CD30-POSITIVE CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMA
* TAKEDA RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR ADCETRIS® (BRENTUXIMAB VEDOTIN) FOR CD30-POSITIVE CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMA
Takeda Pharmaceutical's experimental dengue vaccine has produced promising long-term results in clinical tests, boosting the Japanese company's global hopes for a product that will take on Sanofi's Dengvaxia.