Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)
17 Nov 2017
BOSTON Astellas Pharma Inc has become the latest company to reveal it has become the subject of a U.S. probe into drugmakers' financial support of charities offering assistance to Medicare patients seeking help to cover out-of-pocket drug costs.
BOSTON, Nov 15 Astellas Pharma Inc has become the latest company to reveal it has become the subject of a U.S. probe into drugmakers' financial support of charities offering assistance to Medicare patients seeking help to cover out-of-pocket drug costs.
* Seattle Genetics and Astellas initiate phase 1B trial of Enfortumab Vedotin in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitor therapies in locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer
* Says it completed repurchase of 49.3 million shares of its common stock, for 70 billion yen in total, as of Oct. 31
* Proteostasis Therapeutics - initiated strategic prioritization to focus resources on research & development of cystic fibrosis programs, among others
ZURICH, Oct 23 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 9,254 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, October 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Beijing Capital Development Holding (Group) Co., Ltd.'s (known by its abbreviated Chinese name Shokai Group) Outlook to Negative from Stable. Shokai Group's Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) has been affirmed at 'BBB-', and its senior unsecured rating and the ratings of all outstanding bonds have also been affirmed at 'BBB-'. A full list of rating actions is at
* U.S. FDA grants fast track designation to Astellas for development of gilteritinib in relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Astellas and Seattle Genetics initiate pivotal trial of Enfortumab Vedotin for patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer
* Seattle Genetics and Astellas initiate pivotal trial of enfortumab vedotin for patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer