Shiseido Co Ltd (4911.T)
16 Nov 2017
TOKYO, Nov 16 Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Thursday, as buyers stepped back in for bargains following six straight days of losses, with SoftBank gaining after a report that it plans to invest as much as $25 billion in Saudi Arabia.
LONDON/BERLIN Weakness in its global laundry and beauty business pushed Henkel's third-quarter results below forecasts, sending its shares down 3 percent on Tuesday.
* Shares down 3 percent (Adds comments from company, analysts; updates bullet points)
Oct 27 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2010 GMT on Friday:
FRANKFURT German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
* Says it plans to sell entire shares of U.S.-based unit Zotos International Inc and related business assets to Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, for $485 million
* Says to invest up to 40 billion yen ($354 million) for new factory in Tochigi, Japan, to make skincare and other products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.0100 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Says co plans to transfer chromatography business to Kyoto-based wholly owned unit on Dec. 1
* Says it has decided to voluntarily recall Killer Wink Gel Liner products of its self-selection makeup brand, INTEGRATE, as select products have been found to contain specks of plastic in the eyeliner core due to production deficiency