Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd (5019.T)
26 Apr 2018
TOKYO, April 2 Japan's Showa Shell Sekiyu KK said on Monday its group refineries would refine 1 percent less crude for the local market in April-June compared with a year ago, in line with their outlook for domestic demand.
HANOI, Feb 26 Vietnam's second oil refinery, Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical, will be ready for start-up from Feb. 28, its parent firm Vietnam Oil and Gas Group, or PetroVietnam ,said on Monday.
* The commercial start-up of Vietnam's 200,000 barrels-per-day (bpd) Nghi Son oil refinery is slightly delayed from current schedule of the first quarter of 2018, project participant Idemitsu Kosan's Executive Vice President Shunichi Kito told reporters on Wednesday
* AKCEA COMPLETES ENROLLMENT IN PHASE 2B STUDY OF AKCEA-APO(A)-LRX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, Jan 9 Japan's Showa Shell Sekiyu KK said late last week that its group refineries would refine 5 percent less crude for the local market in January-March than the same time a year ago, in line with the outlook for domestic demand.
* Japanese oil refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu have started work to integrate the so-called loading programmes through which they purchase crude, Idemitsu's CEO said
TOKYO The founding family of Japanese petroleum company, Idemitsu Kosan , locked in a battle with the firm's management over a proposed integration with a smaller rival, said it had further increased its stake in the Japanese refiner by about half a percentage point to about 28.5 percent.
* Japanese refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu said on Friday they expect to cost cuts by 8 billion yen ($71 million) in the first year of their business alliance that started last April
* Merger plan opposed by Idemitsu's founding family (Adds comment, detail)
TOKYO Idemitsu Kosan's founding family, locked in a battle with the firm's management over a proposed buyout of a rival, said on Monday it had increased its stake in the Japanese refiner by nearly 2 percentage points to more than 28 percent.