China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (600016.SS)
19 Mar 2018
Exclusive: Amid liquidity concerns, China's HNA Group aviation fuel bill hits $476 million - sources
BEIJING China's HNA Group has amassed an estimated 3 billion yuan ($476 million) bill with a state-run aviation fuel company, two oil industry sources said, underscoring how a deepening cash crunch is plaguing core operations at the conglomerate.
* HNA Group has been selling assets to address liquidity crunch
* SAYS IT RECEIVES NOTICE FROM ANBANG INSURANCE SAYING THAT THE INSURER AND ITS UNITS' OPERATIONS ARE STABLE AND HAVE ABUNDANT CASH, SO THERE ARE NO IMMEDIATE PLANS TO CUT STAKE IN THE COMPANY Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2HE4siW Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* FY FINANCIAL SHENZHEN -ENTERED SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT WITH CHINA MINSHENG BANK FOR PRODUCT SUBSCRIPTION, WITH A PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF RMB60 MILLION
* CHINA MINSHENG BANKING CORP - ISSUED TIER-TWO CAPITAL BONDS WITH AN AMOUNT OF RMB15 BILLION IN NATIONAL INTER-BANK BOND MARKET FOR A TERM OF 10 YRS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Shandong Buchang Pharmaceuticals To Apply For 1 Bln Yuan Financing From China Minsheng Banking
* SAYS IT PLANS TO APPLY FOR FINANCING OF 1.0 BILLION YUAN ($152.53 million) FROM CHINA MINSHENG BANKING CORP Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2DjdaAa Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5561 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay overseas preferred stock dividend of $79.1 million in total to shareholders of record on Dec. 13
BRIEF-China Minsheng Banking signs connected transaction agreement with Chongqing International Trust
* SAYS IT SIGNS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH CHONGQING INTERNATIONAL TRUST WITH CONNECTED TRANSACTION LIMIT OF UP TO 16.8 BILLION YUAN ($2.54 billion) UNTIL DEC 31, 2018 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2iiYmsY Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6171 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
SHANGHAI China's banking regulator has fined a Beijing branch of China Minsheng Banking Corp 27.5 million yuan ($4.16 million) for selling fake wealth management products, according to a notice posted on its official website on Thursday.
SHANGHAI, Dec 1 China's banking regulator has fined a Beijing branch of China Minsheng Banking Corp 27.5 million yuan ($4.16 million) for selling fake wealth management products, according to a notice posted on its official website on Thursday.