China Citic Bank Corp Ltd (601998.SS)
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS RMB12.17 BILLION VERSUS RMB11.39 BILLION
BRIEF-China Citic Bank Corp Appoints Liu Cheng As Chairman Of Fourth Session Of Board Of Supervisors
* APPOINTS LIU CHENG AS CHAIRMAN OF FOURTH SESSION OF BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 2.61 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares as FY 2017 div payment
BEIJING, March 27 China Citic Bank Vice President Fang Heying said on Tuesday that market interest rates are expected to remain at a relatively high level in 2018.
* SAYS IT AND BAIDU PLAN TO BOOST THEIR DIRECT BANKING JV'S CAPITAL BY 2.0 BILLION YUAN ($318.60 million) TO 4.0 BILLION YUAN Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2uqdOwk Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2774 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 2.25 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2unoeNf Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* CAO GUOQIANG RESIGNS AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF SUPERVISORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPOINTS LU JINGEN AS BUSINESS DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - HNA Group could be preparing for a great escape. Selling half of a marquee Hong Kong project for $2 billion will raise useful cash amid a liquidity crisis. Plenty of other foreign property and shareholdings could be sold too without disrupting the Chinese outfit’s core businesses.
BEIJING China's HNA Group , the aviation-to-financial services conglomerate that is facing a severe cash crunch, received an important lifeline on Friday from China Citic Bank Corp , which extended the group a 20 billion yuan ($3.2 billion) credit facility.