NEC Corp (6701.T)
TOKYO, Jan 30 Japan's NEC Corp said on Tuesday it was seeking to reduce its domestic workforce by 3,000 people, as its mainstay telecommunications infrastructure business continues to struggle.
TOKYO, Jan 30 Japan's NEC Corp said on Tuesday it was seeking to reduce its domestic workforce by 3,000 people.
* NEC ACQUIRES UK-BASED IT SERVICES COMPANY NORTHGATE PUBLIC SERVICES
* Says it plans to sell all shares of unit NEC Energy Devices, Ltd.,to GSR Capital, a private investment fund, with undisclosed price, effective March 30, 2018
* ASETEK ANNOUNCES NEC CORPORATION AS NEW DATA CENTER OEM PARTNER
* Hortonworks Inc announced expansion of strategic partnership with NEC to deliver a big data processing platform
* NEC Corp expected to see its group operating profit remain roughly unchanged on the year at about 4 billion yen in April-September half - Nikkei