Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)
18 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Fujitsu Chooses Lattice's Sibeam Snap Wireless Connector Technology To Simplify USB Connections In Next-Generation Tablet PC
* FUJITSU CHOOSES LATTICE'S SIBEAM SNAP WIRELESS CONNECTOR TECHNOLOGY TO SIMPLIFY USB CONNECTIONS IN NEXT-GENERATION TABLET PC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLOWSCAPE ENTERS FIVE YEAR COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH SWEDISH FUJITSU Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FUJITSU EXPECTS FISCAL 2018 SALES TO TOTAL SOMEWHERE IN THE UPPER 3 TRILLION YEN RANGE - NIKKEI
* ASETEK RECEIVES ORDER FROM FUJITSU TO COOL JAPAN'S FASTEST AI
* Says its second biggest shareholder FUJITSU LIMITED sells entire shares of the company and cuts voting power in the company to 0 percent from 11.4 percent
HONG KONG Lenovo Group has agreed to buy a majority stake in Fujitsu Ltd's personal computer unit for up to $269 million (£204.8 million), in a bid to corner a larger share of a market that is battling weak sales as more people switch to mobile devices.
HONG KONG Lenovo Group has agreed to buy a majority stake in Fujitsu Ltd's personal computer unit for up to $269 million, in a bid to corner a larger share of a market that is battling weak sales as more people switch to mobile devices.
* Says market conditions to remain challenging in short term (Adds CEO, analyst comments, updates share movement)
* Says it signs a strategic alliance with Lenovo Group Limited and Development Bank of Japan Inc, on Nov. 2, on PC business
* Says it will fully acquire Fujitsu Broad Solution & Consulting Inc through stock swap