Sun Art Retail Group Ltd (6808.HK)
20 Apr 2018
* Says to work with Alibaba to make use of big data (Recasts on share plunge, adds management comment)
HONG KONG, March 4 Hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd posted a 8.6 percent rise in 2017 net profit on Sunday as steady demand from lower-tier cities helped offset pressure from rapidly growing e-commerce.
* CHENG CHUAN-TAI HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
* MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT HAS A TERM COMMENCING FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 AND ENDING ON 31 DECEMBER 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMPANY ENTERED INTO NEW AGENCY AGREEMENT AND NEW SUBCONTRACTING AGREEMENT WITH PATINVEST. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Dec 8 Sun Art Retail Group, China's top hypermart operator, said on Friday its stores will use Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's software solutions and online transaction data to improve business efficiency, sending its shares up 5 percent.
* ALIBABA ZETAI ENTERED INTO BUSINESS COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH CO AND ITS UNITS AUCHAN CHINA AND RT MART CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* announces acquisition of 26.02% interest in sun art retail group limited by Taobao China Holding Limited
HONG KONG, Nov 20 Internet giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd said it would buy an aggregate direct and indirect stake of 36.16 percent stake in China's top hypermarket operator, Sun Art Retail Group Ltd, for a total HK$22.4 billion ($2.9 billion).
* Trading in shares of co suspended at 9:00 a.m. on Monday 13 Nov Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: