Canon Inc (7751.T)
* Canon unit sales seen at 9.5 million units for year ending december, up 8 percent on previous outlook - Nikkei Source text: (s.nikkei.com/2hGabNh) Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Canon plans to lift its regular dividend for fiscal 2018 by 10 yen per share over current-year projections to 160 yen - Nikkei
TOKYO Japan's Canon Inc hiked its annual profit forecast for the third time on Tuesday on the back of expanding demand for "business-to-business" products from surveillance cameras to organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen production equipment.
* Weaker yen gives tailwind to Q3 results (Writes through; adds context, details of currency moves)
TOKYO, Oct 24 Japan's Canon Inc raised its annual operating profit forecast on Tuesday, its third upward revision this year, on the back of increased demand for organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen production equipment and a weaker yen.
(Adds accounting period) Jul 27 (Reuters)- Canon Inc CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months ended 6 months ended Year to Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2016 Dec 31, 2017 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 1.97 trln 1.66 trln 4.05 trln (+18.6 pct) (-9.5 pct) (+19.1 pct) Operating 171.98 108.68 33
* Printer, camera businesses recovering (Adds risk of hefty EU fines)
TOKYO Japan's Canon Inc raised its annual operating profit forecast on Thursday in its second upward revision this year, helped by a recovery in printer sales.
TOKYO, July 27 Japan's Canon Inc raised its annual operating profit forecast on Thursday in its second upward revision this year, helped by a recovery in printer sales.
* Dollar-yen impact limited on Japan stocks longer-term - analyst