Nintendo Co Ltd (7974.T)
19 Jan 2018
* Says Nintendo Co Ltd has filed a lawsuit again the company, claiming compensation of 4.4 billion yen and the relevant delay damages, for patent infringement, on Dec. 22, 2017
* BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP ANNOUNCES NEW LICENSED PARTNERSHIP WITH NINTENDO AND UNVEILS MAKE-YOUR-OWN SUPER MARIO FURRY FRIENDS AND ACCESSORIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NINTENDO SAYS NINTENDO SWITCH SYSTEM HAS SOLD 10 MILLION UNITS TO CONSUMERS AROUND WORLD, ACCORDING TO NINTENDO'S INTERNAL SALES FIGURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, Nov 27 Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Monday in choppy trade after a slightly stronger yen sapped investors' risk appetite, sending stocks such as chip-related firms lower.
TOKYO, Nov 27 Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Monday morning in choppy trade after a slightly stronger yen sapped investors' risk appetite, sending stocks such as chip-related firms lower.
GameStop Corp , the world's largest video game and gaming console retailer, reported a surprise rise in quarterly comparable store sales and raised its full-year forecast for the sales amid a continued rise in demand for the Nintendo Switch console.
* Shares rise 7 pct after market (Adds details from conference call, Q3 earnings; Updates shares)
* WILL LAUNCH GREEN GAME: TIMESWAPPER GAME ON NINTENDO SWITCH PLATFORM ON NOV 17 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BOJ's decision to keep ETF purchase unchanged relieves market - analyst
TOKYO, Oct 31 Japan's Nikkei share average slipped on Tuesday, taking its cue from losses on Wall Street after a report that U.S. lawmakers are discussing more gradual corporate tax cuts rather than reducing it more aggressively.