Itochu Corp (8001.T)
17 Aug 2018
SINGAPORE, July 12 Long dominated by deals struck in secret, the $230 billion liquefied natural gas industry is slowly seeing light as global traders push for more transparency in the booming market.
* Japan's Itochu, Mitsui to spend $510 mln in total (Adds comment from head of BHP Minerals Australia, changes date in dateline)
LONDON Japanese commodity trading house Itochu is seeking buyers for stakes in two North Sea oilfields, a pipeline and a terminal, a document seen by Reuters shows.
LONDON, June 12 Japanese commodity trading house Itochu is seeking buyers for stakes in two North Sea oilfields, a pipeline and a terminal, a document seen by Reuters shows.
* Japan has bought 150,000-180,000 T of US sorghum since mid-April (Details Mitsubishi purchase, adds quotes)
* Mitsubishi, with Mitsui, buys 1 cargo of U.S. sorghum-sources
* Pays record div in FY17/18, sees higher div in FY18/19 (Adds quotes)
TOKYO, May 2 Japanese trading house Itochu Corp on Wednesday said its annual net profit jumped 13.7 percent to a record level in the last financial year, boosted by higher coal prices and a strong performance in its food and retail operations.
TOKYO, April 19 Japanese trading house Itochu Corp said it was raising its stake in convenience store operator FamilyMart Uny Holdings to 50.1 percent from 41.5 percent, cementing its control over the country's second-biggest chain of such stores.
* Says its wholly owned unit plans to offer a takeover bid for up to 10.9 million shares of Familymart Uny Holdings Co Ltd , at the price of 11,000 yen per share