Daiwa Securities Group Inc (8601.T)
* Daiwa Securities jumps after earnings, lifts securities' sector
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 52 million shares, representing 3.1 percent of outstanding
* Daiwa says to buy back up to 3.12 percent of own shares worth 40 billion yen ($351 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.8600 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, October 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) on the following entities at 'A-'; their Outlooks are Stable: - Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Nomura Holdings) and its wholly owned subsidiary Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. (Nomura Securities), which are jointly referred to as Nomura - Nomura Financial Products & Services, Inc. (NFPS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Nomura Holdings - Daiwa Securi
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 140,400 shares and paid-in price of 4,245.4 yen per share (596.1 million yen in total), through private placement to Daiwa Securities Co.Ltd.
* Says it plans to issue 30th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 25 billion yen, with interest rate of 0.22 percent per annum
* Says it received a notice from Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd., confirming share subscription
TOKYO Daiwa Securities Group Inc , Japan's second-largest brokerage group, said on Thursday it will buy two boutique merger-and-acquisitions (M&A) advisory firms to strengthen its M&A operations in the United States.
TOKYO, July 27 Daiwa Securities Group Inc , Japan's second-largest brokerage group, said on Thursday it will buy two boutique merger-and-acquisitions (M&A) advisory firms to strengthen its M&A operations in the United States.
* Daiwa Securities Group Inc will announce as soon as Thursday plans to acquire Signal Hill, an American independent advisory - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2v8brOm) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)