Japan Airlines Co Ltd (9201.T)
* Quarterly operating profit at 74.3 bln yen, above estimates (Adds comment)
* Boeing announces agreements with seven customers for analytics solutions
TOKYO, Sept 26 Japan Airlines (JAL) and Hawaiian Airlines will start code-sharing in March, the two carriers said on Tuesday.
* Hawaiian Airlines and Japan Airlines announce new partnership; agreement provides for code sharing, lounge access, frequent flyer program reciprocity
* Boeing, Japan Airlines announces order for four 787-8 Dreamliners
* Says domestic passenger revenue, cargo business also strong (Adds higher dividend, background on routes)
TOKYO, July 31 Japan Airlines (JAL) raised its full-year outlook on Monday after first-quarter operating profit rose 12 percent from a year earlier, against a backdrop of strong demand for long-haul routes including flights between Tokyo and New York.
* Says it signs a business alliance agreement with JAPAN AIRLINES. ALL and Global Ichiba Corp, on July 12
BRIEF-Japan Airlines to launch additional flights to serve Australia and Hawaii as early as September- Nikkei
* Japan Airlines to launch additional flights to serve Australia and Hawaii as early as September- Nikkei