GMO Internet Inc (9449.T)
TOKYO, Dec 27 Japan's Nikkei share average inched up on Wednesday, with a rally in crude prices supporting oil-related shares.
TOKYO, Dec 25 Japan's Nikkei share average erased early losses and scraped out gains on Monday as expectations that the Bank of Japan would buy more exchange-traded funds (ETFs) offset drops by financial stocks.
TOKYO, Dec 25 Japan's Nikkei share average inched lower on Monday, weighed by losses on Wall Street at the end of last week, although movement was confined to a narrow range with many other major markets shut for Christmas.
* Says it will merge with three units, GMO Gamepot Inc., Syncloud, Inc and Tokyo-based mobile entertainment firm, effective Dec. 1
* Says it will retire 847,790 shares (0.7 percent of outstanding) of its common stock on Oct. 30
BRIEF-GMO Internet to invest 10 billion yen ($90.4 million) in a new bitcoin mining business - Nikkei
* GMO Internet said it will invest 10 billion yen ($90.4 million) in a new bitcoin mining business that will operate in part like a fund - Nikkei Source text:(http://s.nikkei.com/2vV3NmT) Further company coverage:
* Says it will start bitcoin mining business in the first half of 2018
* Says its unit GMO AD Partners Inc will acquire 100 percent voting power in a Tokyo-based firm, which is engaged in manufacture and sale of video content