Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc (9501.T)
16 Feb 2018
* Chubu Electric Power Co to pay around 350 billion yen ($3.29 billion) as a capital contribution to its JERA fuel joint venture with Tokyo Electric Power Co Holdings (Tepco), the Nikkei business daily said on Friday
TOKYO, Feb 7 A Tokyo court on Wednesday ordered Tokyo Electric Power (Tepco) to pay around 1.1 billion yen ($10 million) to a group of Fukushima residents, local media reported, nearly seven years after the company's reactor meltdowns in northeastern Japan.
* Japanese utility Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (TEPCO) has invested an undisclosed sum in Electron, a British technology company which specialises in blockchain technology
* Says the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California rejected a lawsuit seeking compensation for Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant disaster as the court does not have jurisdiction on the case
TOKYO, Dec 19 Japan's Tokyo Electric Power Co (Tepco):
* Deal would give JERA access to 15 LNG terminals in Europe (Adds details)
TOKYO Japan's JERA Co, the fuel-buying joint venture of Tokyo Electric Power and Chubu Electric Power , said it received the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo shipped from Chevron's Wheatstone project in Australia.
TOKYO, Nov 13 Japan's JERA Co, the fuel-buying joint venture of Tokyo Electric Power and Chubu Electric Power, said it received the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo shipped from Chevron's Wheatstone project in Australia.
TOKYO, Nov 1 Japan's Osaka Gas plans to raise its resales of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to third parties to 3 million tonnes a year by 2020, a top executive said on Wednesday, a move that would create more liquidity to Asia's emerging natural gas markets.
* Petronas CEO implies higher prices for destination flexibility