Alcoa Corp (AA.N)
17 Nov 2017
* Alcoa corporation amends revolving credit agreement with improved terms and greater flexibility
* Norges Bank reports 5.01 percent passive stake in Alcoa as of Nov 14 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hy5fX7) Further company coverage:
* Greenlight Capital Inc dissolves share stake in Alcoa Corp - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.77 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Alcoa reaches early termination agreement for power contract tied to curtailed rockdale smelter in Texas
* Alcoa Corporation reaches early termination agreement for power contract tied to curtailed rockdale smelter in Texas
* Luminant - Estimates that about 200 employees will be impacted by Big Brown closure
CONAKRY, Sept 25 Bauxite mining companies have resumed normal operations in Guinea's Boke region as local authorities try to negotiate a definitive end to unrest that has disrupted production for more than a week, sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
CONAKRY, Sept 19 Guinean bauxite miner CBG's operations were halted again on Tuesday by protesters who blocked roads and train tracks in the town of Kamsar over power cuts, three sources said.
CONAKRY, Sept 19 Guinean bauxite miner CBG's operations were halted again on Tuesday by protests in the town of Kamsar having restarted a day earlier, a company official and a source at the state agency for mining infrastructure said.
CONAKRY, Sept 18 Bauxite production in the Guinean mining hub of Boke resumed on Monday after deadly riots over electricity cuts had interrupted deliveries since Friday, companies and government officials said.