Advanced Accelerator Applications SA (AAAP.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
* ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF NOVARTIS TENDER OFFER
* ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS $3.9 BILLION ALL CASH TENDER OFFER BY NOVARTIS
* Advanced Accelerator Applications reports 39% sales growth for third quarter 2017
LONDON/FRANKFURT Swiss drugmaker Novartis is working with Centerview to review options for its dermatology business, including a possible sale, as it trims non-core assets, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
LONDON/FRANKFURT, Nov 2 Swiss drugmaker Novartis is working with Centerview to review options for its dermatology business, including a possible sale, as it trims non-core assets, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
ZURICH Novartis has agreed to buy French-based Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) for $3.9 billion, giving it a platform in radiopharmaceuticals and access to a new therapy for the kind of cancer that killed Steve Jobs.
* French company had first-half sales of $78 mln (Adds Breakingviews link, further detail on Novartis cancer drugs)
ZURICH Swiss drugmaker Novartis on Monday offered to buy France's Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) in a $3.9 billion (2.97 billion pounds) cash deal to strengthen the oncology portfolio at the world's biggest maker of prescription medicines.
* Advanced accelerator applications announces $3.9 billion all cash proposed tender offer by Novartis
BRIEF-Advanced Accelerator announces European approval of lutetium oxodotreotide for gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
* Advanced Accelerator Applications announces European approval of lutetium (177lu) oxodotreotide (lutathera®) for gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine (gep-net) tumors