AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)
18 May 2018
* ABBVIE INC - ON MAY 17, ENTERED TERM LOAN CREDIT AGREEMENT TO BORROW TERM LOANS ON AN UNSECURED BASIS OF UP TO $3 BILLION - SEC FILING Source http://bit.ly/2IuwcL8 Further company coverage:
LOS ANGELES U.S. companies with more cash on their balance sheets thanks to tax reform are coming under greater scrutiny from activist investors, a top Goldman Sachs Group Inc investment banker said this week.
LOS ANGELES, May 2 U.S. companies with more cash on their balance sheets thanks to tax reform are coming under greater scrutiny from activist investors, a top Goldman Sachs Group Inc investment banker said this week.
* ABBVIE - ESTIMATE THAT COMPLETE BLACKOUT COULD BEGIN AS SOON AS 4 P.M., NEW YORK CITY TIME ON MAY 23, 2018 AND COULD EXTEND THROUGH JUNE 13, 2018 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Abbvie Submits Marketing Authorization Application To EMA For Investigational Treatment Risankizumab For Moderate To Severe Plaque Psoriasis
* ABBVIE SUBMITS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION TO THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY FOR INVESTIGATIONAL TREATMENT RISANKIZUMAB FOR MODERATE TO SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS
* ABBVIE COMMENCES SELF-TENDER OFFER FOR UP TO $7.5 BILLION OF ITS COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AbbVie Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, on higher sales of its rheumatoid arthritis treatment Humira and its Hepatitis C drugs, leading the company to raise its full-year earnings forecast.
* QUARTERLY WORLDWIDE NET REVENUE $7.93 BILLION, UP 21.4 PERCENT ON GAAP BASIS
April 26 AbbVie Inc's first-quarter revenue beat analysts' estimates on Thursday on higher sales of its rheumatoid arthritis drug Humira and cancer treatment Imbruvica, while raising full-year earnings forecast.
BRIEF-Abbvie's Upadacitinib Meets Primary And Key Efficacy Endpoints In Phase 2B/3 Rheumatoid Arthritis Study In Japanese Patients
* ABBVIE'S UPADACITINIB MEETS PRIMARY AND KEY EFFICACY ENDPOINTS IN PHASE 2B/3 RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS STUDY IN JAPANESE PATIENTS
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$124.24||+0.39|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.64||-0.07|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF77.00||-0.64|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.14||+0.07|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF224.55||+0.55|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF229.20||+1.00|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$61.71||+0.65|
|Eli Lilly And Co (LLY.N)||$82.07||+0.41|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€66.44||+0.32|