Associated British Foods PLC (ABF.L)
Sept 11 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
LONDON, Aug 13 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Tea firm Twinings published a list of the Indian plantations it buys from on Monday, citing the need for transparency to improve conditions in an industry experts say is rife with abuse.
LONDON European shares gained a boost on Thursday as hopes of a softening in U.S. trade rhetoric lifted the car sector, though trading remained cautious ahead of a U.S. deadline to impose tariffs on Chinese goods. | Video
LONDON European shares gained a boost on Thursday as hopes of a softening in U.S. trade rhetoric lifted the car sector, though trading remained cautious ahead of a U.S. deadline to impose tariffs on Chinese goods.
* Autos jump after report of U.S. offer to suspend tariffs threat
LONDON, July 5 European shares rose in early deals on Thursday as hopes over a softening in U.S. trade rhetoric lifted shares in car makers, though trading remained cautious ahead of a U.S. deadline to impose tariffs on Chinese goods.
LONDON, July 5 Associated British Foods on Thursday maintained its overall guidance for the full 2017-18 year, saying a more negative outlook for its sugar business would be offset by a better performance at its Primark fashion chain.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy Associated British Foods plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Dunelm Group plc following today's news?
- Will BT Group plc (-10%), Prudential plc (-18%) and Associated British Foods plc (-13%) keep on falling?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Tesco plc, Associated British Foods plc and Fuller, Smith & Turner plc?
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms
- Why I'm avoiding shares of Associated British Foods plc
- Is Associated British Foods plc A Better Buy Than Diageo plc And Burberry Group plc Following Today's Results?