Abengoa SA (ABGek.MC)
* Atlantica Yield reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Difficulty defining peer group weighed on demand - sources (Adds statistics on IPO markets)
FRANKFURT, Nov 3 Befesa shares rose 3.5 percent by midmorning Friday on the first day of trading of the German metals recylcing group on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
* BEFESA SA : BOOKRUNNER SAYS TRADE DATE TODAY 3 NOVEMBER (T). SETTLEMENT 7 NOVEMBER (T+2) IN BEFESA IPO (Bengaluru Newsroom)
FRANKFURT German metals recycling group Befesa said it priced its initial public offering of shares at 28 euros (25.00 pounds) apiece, the bottom of the offer range, ahead of its market debut on Friday.
* Befesa extracts zinc, aluminium from steel scrap (Adds details of offering, context)
Nov 2 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 2 Bookrunner says * Price guidance for Befesa IPO to 28-30 eur/share * Books to close at 2pm Further company coverage:
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT HAD ENTERED INTO A DEAL WITH ALGONQUIN POWER & UTILITIES CORP FOR THE SALE OF A 25 PERCENT STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD (AY)