Ablynx NV (ABLX.BR)
20 Apr 2018
PARIS French healthcare group Sanofi is investing 350 million euros ($432.4 million) in a Canadian vaccine facility, which the drugmaker said would help it meet growing demand in this area.
PARIS, April 12 French healthcare group Sanofi is investing 350 million euros ($432.4 million) in a Canadian vaccine facility, which the drugmaker said would help it meet growing demand in this area.
COPENHAGEN Danish drugmaker Novo Nordisk has secured the global licence for U.S. biotech company EpiDestiny's sickle cell disease (SCD) program in a bid to offset declining sales in its biopharmaceutical business.
* PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED TENDER OFFERS BY SANOFI TO ACQUIRE ABLYNX WILL COMMENCE ON APRIL 4, 2018
* ANNOUNCES TOPLINE RESULTS FROM PHASE II STUDY OF VOBARILIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS
BRIEF-Ablynx NV Ablynx Commences Dosing In Its Phase II Study Of Alx-0171 In Hospitalised Japanese Infants With A Rsv Infection
* ABLYNX COMMENCES DOSING IN ITS PHASE II STUDY OF ALX-0171 IN HOSPITALISED JAPANESE INFANTS WITH A RSV INFECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Reg-Sanofi Announces Receipt Of Antitrust Clearances In Connection With The Acquisition Of Ablynx
* Sanofi has received clearance from the Federal Cartel Office of Germany in accordance with the Act Against Restraints of Competition, applicable to Sanofi's proposed acquisition of Ablynx NV
* FY OPERATING LOSS OF EUR 54.2 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EUR 28.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ABLYNX ANNOUNCES OPTION EXERCISE BY SANOFI FOR TWO ADDITIONAL MULTI-SPECIFIC NANOBODY PRODUCT CANDIDATES
LONDON After nearly a century building a company worth $125 billion based on injectable drugs, Denmark's Novo Nordisk - the world's biggest insulin maker - wants to prove this year it can transform the diabetes market with a pill.