Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO.OQ)
* PRESENTS NEW SAFETY DATA FROM PHASE 1 EXPANSION STUDY EVALUATING ORAL IVOSIDENIB IN PATIENTS WITH R/R AML AND IDH1 MUTATION
Nearly a third of patients with an advanced form of a fast-progressing leukemia who carry a specific genetic mutation experienced a complete or near complete response to an experimental Agios Pharmaceuticals drug, according to data from an early stage trial released on Monday.
Dec 11 Nearly a third of patients with an advanced form of a fast-progressing leukemia who carry a specific genetic mutation experienced a complete or near complete response to an experimental Agios Pharmaceuticals drug, according to data from an early stage trial released on Monday.
* AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yOMDeC) Further company coverage:
* Agios presents updated phase 1 data from dose expansion cohort of ivosidenib (AG-120) in patients with IDH1 mutant positive glioma
* Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc - Qtrly net loss per share $1.59 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc - collaboration revenue was $11.3 million for quarter ended June 30, 2017, compared to $7.0 million for comparable period in 2016
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Tuesday approved Celgene Corp and Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc's oral treatment for acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients with a rare genetic mutation.
* Oppenheimer estimates Idhifa sales of $1.4 bln in 2021 (Adds pricing details, analyst comments and share move)
* FDA grants approval of Idhifa, the first oral targeted therapy for adult patients with relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia and an IDH2 mutation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.46||-0.18|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.85||0.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF241.70||0.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF242.50||-0.70|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€73.77||-0.89|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,884.50||-40.50|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,290.50||-23.50|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$86.50||-1.39|
|Shire PLC (SHP.L)||3,685.00||+7.50|
|Shire PLC (3159084.L)||--||--|