Avangrid Inc (AGR.N)
23 May 2018
May 23 Massachusetts on Wednesday selected a partnership between Avangrid Inc and Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners to develop what will be the largest U.S. offshore wind farm off the coast of Martha's Vineyard.
* AVANGRID INC - ON APRIL 25, BOARD APPOINTED DOUGLAS STUVER AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT - CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HIsqt6) Further company coverage:
* AVANGRID REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS RESULTS AND AFFIRMS 2018 EARNINGS OUTLOOK
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
* SAYS SUBSIDIARY CENTRAL MAINE POWER COMPANY'S (CMP) NEW ENGLAND CLEAN ENERGY CONNECT (NECEC) TRANSMISSION PROJECT WILL ADVANCE AS SOLE CLEAN ENERGY SOLUTION IN MASSACHUSETTS GREEN COMMUNITIES ACT SECTION 83D RFP FOR LONG-TERM CONTRACTS FOR CLEAN ENERGY PROJECTS
* AVANGRID SUBSIDIARY CENTRAL MAINE POWER CHOSEN IN BID TO DELIVER CLEAN ENERGY TO NEW ENGLAND GRID Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 9 U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 400,000 homes and businesses remained without power on Friday, two days after the second major snow and ice storm in a week battered the region. The latest storm on Wednesday came as utilities had been working to restore power to the remaining 100,000 or so customers left in the dark from a tempest late last week. Between the two storms more than 3 million customers lost power in the U.S. Midwest, Southeast, m
March 8 U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 1 million homes and businesses remained without power on Thursday, the day after a snow and ice storm battered the region. The latest storm came as utilities were working to restore power to the remaining 100,000 or so customers left in the dark from a storm late last week. Between the two storms more than 3 million customers were affected in the U.S. Midwest, Southeast, mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The uti
U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 750,000 homes and businesses were still without power on Thursday after a snow and ice storm battered the region on Wednesday.
* AVANGRID INC FILES FOR NON-TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GUT1SI) Further company coverage: