Allahabad Bank (ALBK.NS)
18 May 2018
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI Indian police on Monday charged 22 people, including the former head of Punjab National Bank (PNB) and three firms, in the country's largest-ever bank fraud case.
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI Indian police on Monday charged the former head of Punjab National Bank (PNB) and 10 other officials at the state-run lender in the country's largest-ever bank fraud case, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* SAYS B.K. MITRA HAS CEASED TO BE CFO Source text - http://bit.ly/2qAeaLD Further company coverage:
* SAYS HAS AN EXPOSURE OF $366.87 MILLION TO PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK FRAUD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Nidhi Verma)
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF NEW SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO INDIA GOVERNMENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2sNTcNv Further company coverage:
* INDIA'S ALLAHABAD BANK SAYS HAS 5.17 BILLION RUPEES OF LOAN EXPOSURE TO ROTOMAC GROUP
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 12.64 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 752.6 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Jan 4 India's Allahabad Bank said the central bank has initiated 'prompt corrective action' (PCA) against the state-run lender over its high bad loans.
* CUTS 1 YEAR MCLR FROM 8.30 PERCENT TO 8.25 PERCENT P.A Source text - http://bit.ly/2AinqLb Further company coverage: