Ally Financial Inc (ALLY.N)
* SEES ADJUSTED EPS GROWTH OF 20 PERCENT TO 30 PERCENT FOR 2018 - PRESENTATION SLIDES
* ALLY FINANCIAL INC SAYS JENNIFER A. LACLAIR ON FEB 26, 2018, WAS APPOINTED AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF ALLY EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2018 -SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2F0myho) Further company coverage:
* ALLY FINANCIAL REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ALLY TO FINANCE UP TO $750 MILLION IN RETAIL CONTRACTS FROM DRIVETIME
* ALLY FINANCIAL NAMES JENN LACLAIR CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER DESIGNATE WITH INTENT TO SUCCEED CHRIS HALMY
* Ally increases financing of retail contracts for Carvana to $2 billion
* Ally Financial reports third quarter 2017 financial results
ZURICH Swiss banking software supplier Temenos expects a bigger share of its revenue to come from the United States, Canada and South America in the years ahead, Chief Executive David Arnott said on Wednesday.
ZURICH, Oct 18 Swiss banking software supplier Temenos expects a bigger share of its revenue to come from the United States, Canada and South America in the years ahead, Chief Executive David Arnott said on Wednesday.
* Ally Financial Inc says is providing summary of 2017 mid-cycle stress test results under the severely adverse scenario - SEC filing