Alpiq Holding AG (ALPH.S)
PARIS, March 26 French construction group Bouygues said on Monday it was buying the engineering services business of Swiss utility Alpiq for 850 million Swiss francs ($897.19 million) in cash to expand into European energy services.
ZURICH, March 26 Swiss utility Alpiq has sold building technology businesses for 850 million Swiss francs ($897.19 million) to shore up its finances after announcing on Monday its fifth loss in seven years as low European power prices continue to weigh.
ZURICH, March 26 Alpiq Chief Executive Jasmin Staiblin has withdrawn her candidacy to join Zurich Insurance's board of directors due to other commitments, the Swiss insurer said on Monday.
* FY NET REVENUE OF CHF 7.2 BILLION (2016: CHF 6.1 BILLION)
* BUYER IS BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION Source text - https://bit.ly/2GdgjTV Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ALPIQ WINS CONTRACT FOR THE MODERNIZATION OF THE ITALIAN RAILWAY NETWORK
* Board of Directors will propose to shareholders to elect Jasmin Staiblin to the Board for a one year term of office
* ACQUIRES A STAKE IN MOVE MOBILITY AG Source text: http://bit.ly/2FXXODJ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LEIBSTADT NUCLEAR POWER PLANT PROCUREMENT CONTRACT TO BE REPLACED BY COMPANY STAKE
ZURICH, Jan 9 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent firmer at 9.549 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .