Amgen Inc (AMGN.OQ)
* EU MEDICINES AGENCY RECOMMENDS APPROVAL OF AMGEN EUROPE'S BIOSIMILAR DRUG FOR TREATMENT OF BREAST AND GASTRIC CANCER
* AMGEN AND ALLERGAN RECEIVE POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR ABP 980 (BIOSIMILAR HERCEPTIN®) FOR THE TREATMENT OF THREE TYPES OF CANCER
* AMGEN RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION RECOGNIZING THAT REPATHA (EVOLOCUMAB) PREVENTS HEART ATTACKS AND STROKES
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.32 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMGEN RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR DELIVERY SYSTEM OF NEULASTA® (PEGFILGRASTIM)
* AMGEN RECEIVES POSITIVE OPINION EXPANDING USE OF XGEVA® (DENOSUMAB) TO COVER PREVENTION OF SKELETAL-RELATED EVENTS IN PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA IN EUROPE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABARCA SAYS SIGNED OUTCOMES-BASED CONTRACT WITH AMGEN FOR CHOLESTEROL-LOWERING DRUG, REPATHA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. drugmaker Merck & Co , already one of the leaders in the hot area of cancer immunotherapy, said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy Viralytics for 502 million Australian dollars ($394 million) to expand its pipeline in the sector.
U.S. drugmaker Merck & Co , already one of the leaders in the hot area of cancer immunotherapy, said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy Viralytics for 502 million Australian dollars (282.58 million pounds)to expand its pipeline in the sector.
Feb 16 Switzerland's Novartis AG is preparing to auction its U.S. generic pill business, looking to shed a unit that has struggled amid fierce price competition, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥5,487||-122.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$125.43||-1.95|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.28||-1.10|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$53.78||-0.34|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF216.00||-0.40|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF218.20||+0.20|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||6,069.00||-69.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$98.37||+0.27|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$75.18||-1.35|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$62.26||-1.69|