Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings PLC (AML.L)
AML.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
OFS Credit Company, Inc., non-diversified closed-end management investment company. The Company’s primary investment objective is to generate income, with a secondary objective to generate capital appreciation. The Company seeks to invest at least 80% of its assets, or net assets plus borrowings, in floating rate credit... (more)
No Ratios Available.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Could Admiral Group plc, Direct Line Insurance Group PLC Or RSA Insurance Group plc Be The Next Takeover Target?
- Could Esure Group PLC, Direct Line Insurance Group PLC And Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc Be Next After Amlin plc Takeover?
- Amlin plc Soars By A Third On 670p-Per-Share Takeover Offer
- 5 Potential Takeover Targets: RSA Insurance Group plc, Amlin plc, Hiscox Ltd, Lancashire Holdings Limited and Beazley plc
- 5 Shares Yielding 5% Or More: BHP Billiton plc, Amlin plc, Lancashire Holdings Limited, SSE PLC & Greencoat UK Wind plc
- Is It Safe To Buy Aviva plc, Amlin plc And Aldermore Group PLC?