Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O)
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - JD.com's switch in logistics stacks up. The Chinese online retailer is raising $2 billion to fund its warehousing and delivery unit, Reuters reported on Monday. This sensible burden-sharing brings JD and rival Alibaba's business models closer together.
* AMAZON WEB SERVICES SAYS COMCAST CABLE SELECTED AWS AS PREFERRED PUBLIC CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Grocery chain Kroger Co has considered buying online wholesaler Boxed, according to a person familiar with the matter, as more shoppers place food orders online and as competition with Amazon.com Inc heats up.
Jan 12 Grocery chain Kroger Co has considered buying online wholesaler Boxed, according to a person familiar with the matter, as more shoppers place food orders online and as competition with Amazon.com Inc heats up.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday agreed to decide whether to let states require online retailers to collect billions of dollars in sales tax, taking up South Dakota's dispute with three e-commerce companies.
* South Dakota fighting Wayfair, Overstock.com, Newegg (Adds estimate on lost tax revenue, reaction from retailers, e-commerce group)
* AMAZON HEMP LTD. ANNOUNCES UPDATE ON PRODUCT LAUNCH AND RECEIPT OF PURCHASE ORDER FOR 10,000 BOTTLES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Suggests consumer spending rebounded in Q4, adding to GDP growth
BRIEF-Amazon.Com Says More Than 300,000 U.S.-Based Small & Medium-Sized Businesses Started Selling On Amazon In 2017
* SAYS MORE THAN 300,000 U.S.-BASED SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES STARTED SELLING ON AMAZON IN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz has a message for America's corporate chiefs; when he calls they do not automatically have to fear for their jobs.
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$101.28||+0.41|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$77.15||+0.35|
|Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)||$73.82||+0.57|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA.N)||$190.42||+2.63|
|Dollar General Corp. (DG.N)||$98.86||-0.24|
|eBay Inc (EBAY.OQ)||$37.87||-0.15|
|Big Lots, Inc. (BIG.N)||$58.29||+0.92|
|Overstock.com Inc (OSTK.OQ)||$73.65||-5.30|
|Overstock.com Inc (OSTKP.PK)||$17.00||--|
|Overstock.com Inc (OSTBP.PK)||$60.00||0.00|