Aptiv PLC (APTV.N)
23 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Aptiv PLC CEO Kevin P. Clark's 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.8 Million V/s $10.4 Million In 2016
* APTIV PLC CEO KEVIN P. CLARK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $10.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tO5WEH) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
LONDON, March 7 As carmakers ramp up spending on self-driving and electric vehicles (EVs), many investors are betting their component suppliers will be the first winners from the technology shifts.
* APTIV REPORTS 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS, EXCEEDING COMPANY'S PREVIOUS OUTLOOK
* APTIV - AS A RESULT OF ENACTMENT OF THE TAX LEGISLATION, CO ESTIMATES ONE-TIME REDUCTION TO NET INCOME OF ABOUT $50 - $100 MILLION IN Q4 2017 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2meguGV) Further company coverage:
Aptiv Plc and ride-hailing firm Lyft are discussing further engagement beyond showcasing self-driving rides in Las Vegas during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this month, the U.S auto parts supplier said on Tuesday.
Jan 2 Aptiv Plc and ride-hailing firm Lyft are discussing further engagement beyond showcasing self-driving rides in Las Vegas during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this month, the U.S auto parts supplier said on Tuesday.
* APTIV AND LYFT TO BRING SELF-DRIVING RIDES TO LAS VEGAS IN JANUARY 2018
BRIEF-Aptiv Plc's CEO Kevin Clark Reports Open Market Purchase Of 22,500 Shares Of Co's Common Stock
* APTIV PLC'S CEO KEVIN CLARK REPORTS OPEN MARKET PURCHASE OF 22,500 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON DECEMBER 6 AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $87.88PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2zUlaq0) Further company coverage:
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥762||-31.30|
|Panasonic Corporation (6752.T)||¥1,594||-51.50|
|Denso Corp (6902.T)||¥5,628||-309.00|
|Sumitomo Corp (8053.T)||¥1,731||-54.00|
|Sanden Holdings Corp (6444.T)||¥1,462||-58.00|
|Continental AG (CONG.DE)||€216.00||-7.10|
|Lear Corporation (LEA.N)||$182.86||-4.78|
|TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL.N)||$96.84||-3.65|
|Valeo SA (VLOF.PA)||€54.32||-1.34|
|Visteon Corp (VC.OQ)||$108.76||-4.69|