Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (ARBN.NS)
* SAYS APPROVED SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1 RUPEE PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 7 Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, India's third largest drugmaker by revenue, posted an about 3 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 5.95 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 5.79 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS GETS U.S. FDA APPROVAL FOR FONDAPARINUX SODIUM INJECTION Source text - http://bit.ly/2pK1kNR Further company coverage:
* AUROBINDO PHARMA CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM, "AUROBINDO, DR REDDY'S LABORATORIES FRONTRUNNERS TO BUY OUT BANKRUPT ORCHID PHARMA"
Nov 9 India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd posted a better-than-expected 29 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by higher sales at its formulations business in the United States.
* Says received final approval from U.S. FDA to manufacture esomeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules OTC, 20mg
* Receives USFDA tentative approval for Dolutegravir, Lamivudine & Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate tablets