Aryzta AG (ARYN.S)
16 Feb 2018
* ARYZTA ANNOUNCES IT HAS AGREED TO SELL ITS LEGACY CLOVERHILL FACILITIES (CHICAGO AND CICERO)
* ARYZTA AG - APPLIED TO IRISH STOCK EXCHANGE FOR ADMISSION OF 1.1 MILLION REGISTERED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares slump 22 pct, set for worst day in a year (Adds analysts' comments, share move)
* FOCUS ON COST REDUCTION AND EFFICIENCY PROGRAM - CONF CALL
Jan 25 Swiss-Irish baked goods maker Aryzta AG said on Thursday 2018 core profit was expected to fall 15 percent on a like-for-like basis as recent weakness in the European and U.S. markets was not likely to improve this year.
* ARYZTA REDUCES FY18 EBITDA GUIDANCE AND UPDATES ON DELEVERAGING PROGRESS
ZURICH, Jan 12 Swiss-Irish bakery company Aryzta on Friday named new North America and strategy chiefs as it tackles problems in the United States, where issues with undocumented workers and a failed retail strategy prompted a $1 billion loss.
* APPOINTMENT OF DAVE JOHNSON AS CEO NORTH AMERICA, COMMENCING 23 JANUARY 2018
* NOTES THAT PICARD AGREED AND PRICED €1.19 BILLION OF FLOATING RATE SENIOR SECURED NOTES AND €310M SENIOR NOTES
* TOTAL REVENUE DECLINED BY (5.5)% IN THE FIRST QUARTER TO €909.7M