Ashok Leyland Ltd (ASOK.NS)
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_02022018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: Bajaj Finance post-earnings analyst conference call in Mumbai 10:30 am: NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar, Oil Secretary K. D. Tripathi, Central Electricity Authority Chairperson R.
Feb 1Ashok Leyland Ltd reported a near threefold rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, beating analysts' estimates, helped by higher export volumes and domestic sales of medium and heavy commercial vehicles (M&HCV).
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 4.50 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.62 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 18101 VEHICLES VERSUS 14,872 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS VRL LOGISTICS PLACED ORDER FOR 1200 ASHOK LEYLAND TRUCKS
BRIEF-Ashok Leyland Signs LOI With Phinergy, Israel For High Energy EV Commercial Vehicle Solutions
* SAYS SIGNS LOI WITH PHINERGY, ISRAEL FOR HIGH ENERGY EV COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SOLUTIONS Source text: http://bit.ly/2FIinDA Further company coverage:
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 19,253 VEHICLES VERSUS 10,731 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 14460 VEHICLES VERSUS 9,574 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO, HINO MOTORS (JAPAN) TO RENEW PARTNERSHIP FOR EURO VI ENGINES Source text - http://bit.ly/2k3DyK8 Further company coverage:
Nov 8 India's Ashok Leyland Ltd reported an about 14 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by higher exports, but missed street estimates.