AVEVA Group PLC (AVV.L)
23 Mar 2018
French tyre maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
French tire maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
* Plans to delist Fenners shares from LSE (Adds details, background, closing share price)
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE COMBINATION BETWEEN SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE BUSINESS AND AVEVA
BRIEF-Aveva Says Application Made For Admission Of 97.2 Mln Consideration Shares To Be Issued To Schneider Electric
* APPLICATION MADE TO UK LISTING AUTHORITY, LSE FOR ADMISSION OF 97.2 MILLION CONSIDERATION SHARES TO BE ISSUED TO SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Britain's Aveva Group on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive ahead of its tie-up with Schneider Electric , announced in September, which will create an engineering and industrial software group.
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)
Feb 1 Britain's Aveva Group, which has agreed to a tie-up with France's Schneider Electric, on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive officer effective from Feb. 19.
* APPOINTMENT TO ITS BOARD OF CRAIG HAYMAN AS CEO WITH AN EFFECTIVE DATE OF 19 FEBRUARY 2018. CRAIG WILL BE BASED IN UK
* DELIVERED CONSTANT CURRENCY REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST NINE MONTHS ACROSS ALL REPORTING REGIONS
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Aveva Group plc, Accrol Group Holdings plc and Hammerson plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Are Jimmy Choo plc, Servelec Group plc, Aveva Group plc and Severfield plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Is growth slowing at Aveva Group plc, Card Factory plc and Topps Tiles plc?
- Is It Safe To Buy Rio Tinto plc, Utilitywise PLC And AVEVA Group plc After Today's News?
- Can Anglo American plc And Aveva Group plc Recover For 2016?
- Should You Buy Experian plc, AVEVA Group plc & Oxford Instruments plc On Today's Results?