Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.BO)
16 Oct 2018
NEW DELHI, Oct 6 India may be forced to delay selling its stake in Axis Bank Ltd because of a weak stock market, The Economic Times newspaper reported on Saturday, citing unnamed market sources and an investment banker aware of the development.
MUMBAI, Aug 27 The stock-broking arm of India's Axis Bank on Monday began offering commodity derivatives trading on the Multi Commodity Exchange platform, making it the first subsidiary of a bank to offer the service.
* Incremental bad loans down 74 pct Q-O-Q (Adds CEO comment, details)
July 30 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, on Monday reported a 46 percent fall in first-quarter profit as its bad loans continued to rise.
* SAYS NEWS ITEM IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT AND SPECULATIVE Source text: http://bit.ly/2KtjOIo Further company coverage:
April 26 Axis Bank Ltd CEO Shikha Sharma and CFO Jairam Sridharan:
April 26 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a surprise fourth-quarter loss, plagued by a rise in provisions for bad loans.
* MARCH QUARTER NET LOSS 21.89 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS NET PROFIT OF 12.25 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS COMMENCED SUCCESSION PROCESS TO APPOINT A NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO
BRIEF-Axis Bank Says News Item On EOW Filing Charge-sheet Relates To Corporate Exposure Declared As Fraud In 2016
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON ECONOMIC OFFENCE WING (EOW) FILING CHARGE-SHEET ON BANK LOAN FRAUD