Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.NS)
19 Sep 2018
MUMBAI, Aug 27 The stock-broking arm of India's Axis Bank on Monday began offering commodity derivatives trading on the Multi Commodity Exchange platform, making it the first subsidiary of a bank to offer the service.
* Incremental bad loans down 74 pct Q-O-Q (Adds CEO comment, details)
July 30 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, on Monday reported a 46 percent fall in first-quarter profit as its bad loans continued to rise.
* SAYS NEWS ITEM IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT AND SPECULATIVE Source text: http://bit.ly/2KtjOIo Further company coverage:
April 26 Axis Bank Ltd CEO Shikha Sharma and CFO Jairam Sridharan:
April 26 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a surprise fourth-quarter loss, plagued by a rise in provisions for bad loans.
* MARCH QUARTER NET LOSS 21.89 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS NET PROFIT OF 12.25 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS COMMENCED SUCCESSION PROCESS TO APPOINT A NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO
BRIEF-Axis Bank Says News Item On EOW Filing Charge-sheet Relates To Corporate Exposure Declared As Fraud In 2016
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON ECONOMIC OFFENCE WING (EOW) FILING CHARGE-SHEET ON BANK LOAN FRAUD
April 18 Indian shares wiped out early gains to edge lower on Wednesday, snapping their longest winning streak in over three years, dragged by private lenders such as HDFC Bank Ltd and Axis Bank Ltd.