American Express Co (AXP.N)
19 Jan 2018
* AMERICAN EXPRESS REPORTS QUARTERLY REVENUES UP 10 PERCENT WITH RECORD CARD MEMBER SPENDING
American Express Co said it expects to report a fourth-quarter loss due to a $2.4 billion hit from the tax legislation which makes it cheaper for U.S. companies to repatriate profits.
* SAYS ESTIMATE OVERALL IMPACTS OF TAX ACT WILL REDUCE EARNINGS FOR Q4 OF 2017 BY APPROXIMATELY $2.4 BILLION
* AMERICAN EXPRESS-USCS CARD MEMBER LOANS NET WRITE-OFF RATE – PRINCIPAL ONLY 1.9 PERCENT AT NOV END VERSUS 1.8 PERCENT AT OCT END
BRIEF-American Express To Provide Additional Flexibility To Merchants By Eliminating Signature Requirements Worldwide
* AMERICAN EXPRESS TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FLEXIBILITY TO MERCHANTS BY ELIMINATING SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS WORLDWIDE
Marriott International signed a deal with JPMorgan Chase and American Express to issue co-branded credit cards associated with its loyalty programs, the world's largest hotel chain said on Tuesday.
* SAYS DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.35 PER COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
American Express on Thursday said it was working with Ripple, a blockchain solutions provider, to enable cross-border payments in partnership with Santander UK.
* American Express introduces blockchain-enabled cross-border business-to-business payments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Express - USCS card member loans net write-off rate – principal only 1.8 percent at Oct end versus 1.6 percent at Sept end
|Banco Santander-Chile (STG.SN)||--||--|
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$78.30||+0.91|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,294.58||+1.26|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$31.72||+0.24|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.06||-0.21|
|HSBC Holdings plc (HSBA.L)||788.40||+0.10|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$113.01||-0.25|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$104.38||+0.97|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$122.70||-0.41|
|Mastercard Inc (MA.N)||$166.83||+1.35|